Pawsindia Organics Relax CBD oil for Dogs 1000 mg (10ml)
This product is currently sold out.
PawsIndia Organics is proud to introduce a revolutionary healing agent for your pets - RELAX CBD OIL.
Relax CBD Oil for dogs uses 100% pure broad-spectrum CBD Oil with MCT Oil to relieve your pets of the pain and develop a calmer demeanour throughout. What's more, is that Relax comes with a delicious chicken flavouring which your pets know and love. RELAX CBD OIL for dogs is made in the UK and thoroughly lab tested before bringing it out to your pets. We invite you to try PawsIndia Organics' Relax CBD Oil for pets and enhance your pets holistic growth.
It uses Broad-spectrum CBD that contains all the compounds as full-spectrum CBD, minus the THC. THC is the compound known to produce euphoria/high upon consumption. The MCT oil in Relax CBD Oil acts as an effective carrier to CBD Oil and helps speed up the digestion process, resulting in greater and faster absorption of CBD into the pet’s body.
- For Noise, Travel, or Expected situations of Anxiety: Administer before a triggering event. Wait 15-20 minutes and if your pet is still anxious, administer another dose until you see desired results.
- For General Anxiety: Administer a daily dose. If you don't notice a difference within 1-2 weeks, increase their daily dose.
- For Joint Problems: Relax CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory that doesn’t carry the same risk of side effects as drugs. Relax CBD helps tackle even major joint problems such as: Arthritis, Hip and elbow dysplasia, Sprains and strains, Torn ligaments (CCL) and much more.
- For Cancer Treatment: CBD has been extensively researched as a cancer-fighting substance. In some cases, it’s found to kill cancer cells and stimulate the immune system. Relax CBD Oil also helps with nausea associated with many cancer treatments.
- For Seizures and Epilepsy: Relax CBD reduces the frequency and severity of seizures.
- For Pain: From nerve pain to arthritis, it provides relief without the harmful side effects of pain medications.
- For Allergies and Skin Infections: Relax CBD can help relieve dry and itchy skin on topical application.
Benefits for pets:
- Effective painkiller : When used consistently, CBD oil can reduce pain and help in treating chronic diseases effectively.
- Anti-inflammatory : Due to its medicinal properties, CBD also acts as an anti-inflammatory oil. It enhances the immune system’s response to a variety of physiological issues.
- Reduces anxiety : Just like us, our pets also face bouts of anxiety. Thunderstorms, separation, or car anxiety can have a grave impact on their health. Vet-prescribed oral usage of CBD can eventually calm them down.
- Healthy skin and coat : The topical application of CBD oil as per your pet’s health requirements has shown promising results against lack of nutrition, skin allergies or ticks improving the fur texture.
- Aids bone and joint health : Our pets have to face their greatest nemesis, arthritic pain with growing age. CBD oil is equally potent when it comes to treating senior pets inflicted with arthritis.
- Reduce Inflammation : CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory that doesn’t carry the same risk of side effects as drugs. It binds CB1 receptors that stimulate the immune system to reduce inflammation. CB1 receptors also change the way the brain responds to pain. This helps reduce inflammation even more and reduce the pain associated with it.
- Reduction in seizures and convulsions : Vets treat epilepsy and seizures with antiepileptic drugs. But these drugs are extremely harmful to your dog’s organs and they don’t always work where CBD has shown tremendous results.
- Immune system support : CBD can stimulate the immune system to produce cancer killer cells and provide support to the immune system.
Also, it has been shown to provide:
+ Nervous system support
+ Cardiovascular system support
+ Gastrointestinal support, and much more.
How to use?
- TOPICAL: For topical use, it can be applied topically on your pet’s coat or the affected area at night time as per the recommended dosage by your veterinarian.
- ORAL: For oral usage, it can be given directly or mixed with tasty food or treats to ensure that it is consumed by your pet. This approach is the most effective and efficient since the oil is absorbed straight into your pet’s bloodstream.
- Upto 11 kgs - 2 drops (1-2 times a day)
- 11 - 23 kgs - 4 drops (1-2 times a day)
- 23 - 34 kgs - 6 drops (1-2 times a day)
- Over 34 kgs - 8+ drops (1-2 times a day)