Fish protein is easier on the tummy so this recipe is perfect for dogs who need an easily digested meal. It often recommended by canine behaviourists as it may encourage good serotonin levels. It is also said to stabilise blood sugar and facilitate controlled energy release.
Dogs who require a diet which is easy on the digestion.
- Dogs that enjoy a larger kibble size
- Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient: Providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible
- Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in fish oil may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens
- Ethically produced: We use only salmon products which are fully traceable
- Moderately energy dense is ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Higher tryptophan content (an important precursor to serotonin) - a diet popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blod sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
Ingredients: Fresh salmon 26%, rice 26%, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.