FARMINA N&D Quinoa Skin and Coat Dry Cat Food, Adult, Quail Coconut and Turmeric
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Quail, quinoa, coconut and turmeric recipe.
A specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness. The Nutrition System for Carnivores, N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat is a complete dietetic food for dogs, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
quail (20%), dehydrated quail protein (20%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), quinoa seed extracted (8%), linseed, dried coconut (2.5%), turmeric (2.5%), inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dried brewers’ yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate. Protein sources: quail, dehydrated quail protein. Carbohydrate sources: pea starch, quinoa seed extracted.
About this item
- N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat - Quail, Coconut & Turmeric recipe is a complete food for cats, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It is a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness.
- 94% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- The use of a single animal protein source in Skin & Coat diets helps against food intolerance and allergies already known against other more common protein sources.
- Omega-3, FLAVONOIDS from QUINOA and vitamins can reduce inflammation at various organs and body parts, like skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- The functional ingredients like Coconut is rich in Zinc which helps protect skin