Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin and Coat Dry Dog Food, Grain-Free, Adult,Duck, Coconut and Turmeric
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Duck, quinoa, coconut and turmeric recipe.
A specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness. N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat is a complete dietetic food for dogs, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances
boneless duck (20%), dehydrated duck protein (20%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), quinoa seed extracted (8%), linseed, dried coconut (2.5%), turmeric (2.5%), inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dried brewers’ yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate. Protein sources: boneless duck, dehydrated duck protein. Carbohydrate sources: pea starch, quinoa seed extracted.
About this item
- Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat - Duck, Coconut and Turmeric is a complete food for adult dogs, suggested for nutrient intolerances and avert allergies. It’s a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness.
- 92% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- The use of a single animal protein source that is Duck in Skin & Coat diet helps against food intolerance and allergies already known against other more common protein sources.
- It is enriched with Fish Oil, Omega-3 fatty acid and vitamins that reduce inflammation at various organs and body parts, like skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- The functional ingredients like Coconut is rich in Zinc which helps protect skin.