Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountain Canine Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food - Roasted Lamb
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Highly digestible roasted lamb and egg combine with sweet potatoes and peas to give dogs the energy they need for overall vitality with a flavor they will crave.
lamb (17%), lamb meat meal (17%), sweet potatoes, egg products, lentils, peas, pea flour, canola oil, potatoes, dried yeast, roasted lamb (3%), tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), minerals, dried chicory roots, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, Yucca schidigera extract.
- Protein 25.0%
- Fat content 15.0%
- Crude fibres 5.0%
- Crude ash 8.6%
- Moisture 10.0%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 0.05%
Additives (per kg)
- Amino Acids
- DL-methionine 2,000 mg/kg
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 750 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 150 IU/kg
- Taurine 0.1%
- Iron (as iron(II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 9 mg/kg
- Copper (as copper(II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 1.05 mg/kg
- Iron (as iron(II) sulphate monohydrate) 18 mg/kg
- Copper (as copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate) 1.75 mg/kg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 1.485 mg/kg
- Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate) 2.1 mg/kg
- Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 7.7 mg/kg
- Manganese (as manganous sulphate monohydrate) 4.48 mg/kg
- Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 11.25 mg/kg
- Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate) 26.625 mg/kg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.018 mg/kg
- Sensory additive: natural flavour
Taste Of The Wild
Taste of the Wild is a premium dog food brand that offers a variety of grain-free and protein-rich formulas. Their dog food recipes are inspired by the ancestral diet of wild dogs, and are made with real roasted meats, vegetables, fruits, and probiotics to provide a balanced and nutritious meal for your furry friend. Taste of the Wild dog food is also free from artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors, making it a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities. Overall, Taste of the Wild dog food is a high-quality and tasty option for pet owners looking to give their dogs a healthy and flavorful diet.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb: Lamb, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- DHA: DHA from salmon oil helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend: Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Dried Chicory Root: This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants: Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.