Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
Pawsindia is not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclose your personal information in a public environment at your own risk.
The Information Pawsindia may collect
User-provided Information:When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to Pawsindia "identity information" (such as your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.). You may also be able to add a picture of yourself.
- If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third party, social networking or authentication service that we may make available ("Authentication Service"), such as Facebook Connect or Google, Pawsindia may also collect any such "identity information" that you have provided to the Authentication Service from the account you have with the Authentication Service.
- Details of transactions by your Facebook friends and other Facebook users generated by you through our Service.
- If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving Pawsindia the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with Pawsindia, you are not anonymous to us.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect such information from your Facebook friends and other Facebook users who use the Service. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The Way Pawsindia Uses Information
- Pawsindia uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. Pawsindia generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website. If you have given Pawsindia consent, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about Pawsindia's features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may also send information or offers to groups of users on behalf of other businesses.
When Pawsindia Discloses Information
Social Networks:Pawsindia will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
Required by Law:Pawsindia may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
Merger or Acquisition:In the event that Pawsindia is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Other Purposes:Pawsindia also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Pawsindia from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Pawsindia, our Users, or others.
202, Shristi plaza,
Saki vihar Road,
Powai, Mumbai – 400072
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
While Pawsindia.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Pawsindia.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Pawsindia.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Pawsindia.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Pawsindia.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Pawsindia.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Pawsindia.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
Shipping & Delivery Policy for Products
We ship only in India and for domestic (India) buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 10 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. (Pawsindia.com) is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 10 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). Pawsindia.com is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
Free Shipping on all orders above Rs. 600 *t&c applicable
*Terms and Conditions
- Pet food products would be as per shipping charge ofRs. 75/quantity
- If the order value is more than or equal to Rs. 600 with no dog food and cat litter then shipping would beFREE
- If the order value is less then Rs. 600 with no pet food or cat litter in the order then shipping would beRs. 49
- If the order has pet food or cat litter + any other items then the itemized shipping will be applicableRs. 75/quantityof pet food and cat litter
Rs. 99 applicable for Cash On Delivery (COD) payment method.
Dear Customer: COD facility is available for Order Value under INR 3000/-
All order cancellations will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by Pawsindia.com:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Cash payment mode orders will be cancelled for non-receipt of cash within 48 hours from the time of placing the order. Cheque payment mode orders will be cancelled if cheque is not deposited or intimation of the same is not given to us within 48 hours from the time of placing the order.
Cancellation by Customer:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
- If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same
- If you received the product,it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
To cancel an order, there is a time period of 24 hours from the time you place the order.
Reverse pick up to be authorized for order exchange.
If you wish exchange a defective product or a wrong item that has been shipped out. Please notify us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can promptly assist you. We will have the parcel collected from you, and have the exchanged products sent at the earliest possible.
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact Care via contact us Page or call on +91-9930306261, within 30 days from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Ship and Delivery
Your order gets shipped in 1-3 days of order placement and take 5-7 days on delivery depending on your location.
Incase otherwise, you will be notified by team paws.
Refund and Return
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller/Pawsindia on the Pawsindia website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged in transit
3. Products were / were missing
4. Wrong item was received
Return could also result in refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, Pawsindia /seller shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
1. Certain consumable items will not be returned or refunded, the list of such items include in case the seal is found to be broken. The list of such items includes food, grooming products, supplements, dog apparel, beds, car seat covers etc
2. In case of damaged or any missing product the customer needs to raise the request within 24hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to Pawsindia within 3 days from the time of delivery.
3. All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
4. In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
5. Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of Pawsindia
In terms of order cancellation by customer, we need to be intimidated on email@example.com within 24 hours of the order placed.
We do not give refunds, and refunds are in the form of store credit or product/size exchanges only.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
202, Shristi plaza,
Saki vihar Road,
Powai, Mumbai – 400072
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.