Rope Toys: The OG Dog Toys
Pets are the happiest when they are with you. There might be days when they are hyperactive and act aggressively. Sometimes your lack of attention or absence may also be the reason they act violently. Ignoring their aggression is not an option. They need you to be with them. Play with them. You are their calming force in their life. Gift them a toy and indulge in fun gameplay with them. We are sure you both are going to have a ball of a time.
We know you keep finding new toys for your dogs. Usual plastic and rubber balls are no match for a dog's sharp teeth and are very harmful to a dog's teeth and also the environment. They get destroyed very easily and you have to replace them very often. However, Rope toys are made of 100% cotton and are extremely durable, non-toxic, and eco-friendly.
There's a reason Rope Dog Toys have stood the test of time. They are fun, harmless, durable, and their advantage is that the dogs love them. Let's take a deeper dive into what makes these rope formations your dog's favourite toys.
One deciding factor while choosing dog toys is that they should be long-lasting. Rope toys prove that they last an eternity. They are extremely sturdy, easily available, and don't cost a bomb. Before, there was a time when rope toys were just simple rope with knots at their end. But no more. These toys have evolved over time. They have become more fun, stronger and interactive. It's time to get downright involved while playing with your buddy.
Confused about what to get for your buddy?
Let's have a look at a few types of PawsIndia’s Rope Toys:
1. Roman Rings: Newest addition to our range of rope toys. Simple, fun, easy to grip. This toy is so simple yet so very entertaining. You'll have a fun time playing tug with your buddy for long hours. When you are busy or out of home, your dog can play with the toy to relieve his anxiety instead of getting hyper and destroying stuff.
2. Borromean Rings: A huge hit among pets and their parents. The Borromean rings are three rope rings intertwined in each other. It's a fun indoor toy for your furry friend. Your doggo can spend hours chewing, nibbling, or tugging on the rings of this one.
3. Crazy Frisbee: The Crazy frisbee is a unique blend of indoor and outdoor toys. When outdoors, throw the toy like a frisbee and watch it glide a longer distance as your buddy runs along to fetch it for you. This will act as an exercise for your dog and keep him fit and active. While indoors, your dog can go to town with the dog - nibble, chew and play tug with it all day long. You can even join him in his activities.
4. Tug of War: A beautiful toy for you to play along with your pupper. A strong handle attached to a ball, all made of rope. You and your dog can go play tug all the time. A great toy for playing tug indoors or outdoors. If your dug is a tugger, he's sure to fall in love with this one.
We know playing keeps your dog’s active and playful but there's more to it. There are many additional benefits to playing with rope toys.
Benefits of rope toys to dogs:
• Helps in dental cleaning:
The hidden incentive behind playing with rope toys with your dog is that it helps in dental cleaning. The soft but strong cotton fibers rub against the teeth and help keep them clean. The cleaning thus solves the bad breath and odour problem.
• Great for teething puppies In the early stages of growth when your dog's teeth are forming, they may start biting or nibbling onto things. It's a common phenomenon called teething, found in human babies too. It helps in the growth and formation of strong teeth.
• Great for gum strengthening Stronger gums mean stronger teeth. Using bite force while tugging helps improve the vitality of the gums.
• Can be used indoors and outdoors Their different forms make them a viable indoor as well as an outdoor toy. Smaller toys can be used for teething and playing at home while the bigger ones can be used to play fetch or tug outdoors.
• Acts as a mental stimulus for your pet The teething and you playing with them calms their mind. It relieves them of hyperactivity. and helps keep and maintain an overall calm demeanour.
• Helps in stress relief and anxiety relief Dogs have showcased higher levels of anxiety in their parent's absence. Toys are ways to divert their mind from the separation anxiety they face when you are not around. It keeps their mind busy playing with the toy and avoids destroying things at home which may cause you or them any harm.
How to Use: It's as simple as it gets, just hand the toy to your dog and watch the happiness unfold. Witness them play and chew on the toys to their heart's content. This will help calm their teething and chewing tendencies and relieve their anxiety.
Find all the above Rope Toys and many more toys and pet products on our PawsIndia website.
PawsIndia is a one-stop-shop pet portal for all your pet product needs. We are a leading product development and design company for pets. We strive for innovation which reflects in all our products. We are the forerunners of e-com platforms that provide content, serve local businesses with handcrafted products, and are the ultimate platform for the well-being of your pet.
What makes us different? Pet parents want us!
We make their life easy and their pet happy. And a parent's immense happiness is in seeing their child's wagging tails.
Let's revolutionize the pet space together.
Calm Hemp Seed Oil for Pets.
We all develop a special bond with our pets. We treat them as our family and look after their long...on
What should I feed my dog?
The reason that dogs eat anything that is given to them, does not mean that they should. They should only...on